Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
04.06.2013 - 23:29
I come here to ask the atwar community, why? why people like to play maps with shitty borders!?

shitty borders = map that people love to spam.
good borders = good lucky trying to make people play it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another question is: admins, what kind of websites you spam with publicity?

back in the old days, people use to stay and fight to the end.
now people quit once they make a mistake, or some player rejected their alliance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we do to stop people from making new accounts to spam un games?

yes, now people exploit the free premium that comes with a new account to make UN Games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When are we getting the results of the map contest? that shit has more than 1 month death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can admins tell us what are their future plans for the game? or when are they gonna visit the ideas and suggestions forum?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.06.2013 - 03:05
 Nike
I agree with this 100%. Now when you try to start a game 2/3 of the players are below level 6. It takes a game 3 times as long as normal to start because they join, spam "start game" for 1 minute then leave. Also whenever you start the game they usually leave as soon as it starts or they'll leave if you declare war on them or threaten them. Even not accepting an alliance 4/5 times will make them leave. Also they start new games when the current games can't even fill. I've tried to start scenarios with 30 players in the lobby and they only fill half way because noobs start UN games and GoT and ancient world maps nonstop.
----
Just do it.™ -Nike
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.06.2013 - 08:40
Freedom of choice...
...they choose the games they want to play.
...you may choose to haos a game for lvl 5+ or so.

I understand your concern Nike, but that's the community we have for now: many new players without the "AW background" some of us have. That's the difference between "users" and "members" of AW.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale