Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
25.05.2013 - 00:39
Come be the Aztecs in my new map, Mesoamerica!

Build sacrificial altars, get sacrifices with the Mayas!

Use Quetzal Warriors to unite the Incas!

Get your tribal on as any of the small tribes.

Even restore the Taino Islander Glory!

This is a work in progress! Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Paolo
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
25.05.2013 - 09:23
¡Felicitaciones! (Congratz)

I like your project very much (looking at the images) but have just some observations (oppinions/suggestions):
  • Looking at the units, I see that the standard units have been modified, not only image and name (which is perfect), but also the values. Most of the players like to have in the scenarios/maps the standard values for the standard units, so they can adapt them to the strategies the players are used to. Grond main attack shall remain with the values of ground main attack and so on.
  • The other thing is the quantity of units. The more not necessarily means the better. Players may get confused with the vast number of different units. I personally like them, but it can hinder players from enjoying the map/scenario fully.
  • Hope you unchecked the horizontal loop on the map. It was a little bit annoying. This is a non-loop map.

Again, nice to have this map around. Didn't check the balance (income, reinforcement, etc.).

Cheers,
CD
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
25.05.2013 - 22:56
Napisano przez Columna Durruti, 25.05.2013 at 09:23

• The other thing is the quantity of units. The more not necessarily means the better. Players may get confused with the vast number of different units. I personally like them, but it can hinder players from enjoying the map/scenario fully.
    CD

• Most units are unique - meaning only Incas get quechas or etc.
    ----
    "evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
    and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
    Wczytywanie...
    Wczytywanie...
    25.05.2013 - 23:13
    Nice map. North is OP!
    Wczytywanie...
    Wczytywanie...
    28.05.2013 - 09:47
    I don't like it. Its seems too small.
    Wczytywanie...
    Wczytywanie...
    17.06.2013 - 10:11
    Its alright, at least its unique. But as a person with knowledge of mesoamerican history its really off in lots of places. Even well known cities like Tlaxcala are just in wrong spot. Other cities have spanish names, or native names, they alternate for no reason. Stick ton one or the other. So overall I give it a could be better/10
    Wczytywanie...
    Wczytywanie...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale