Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
13.04.2013 - 10:20
Hi guys.

I devised this map to try to tweak some gameplay aspects of the default map. So it's still a work in progress (I don't think it will ever be 100% finished). List of changes so far:

Europe:

My opinion of Europe is that some of the reinforcements could be better distributed to make for a more interesting gameplay. Therefore the continent got some very minor changes, as its gameplay is already very good.

- Portugal: merged island cities into the mainland ones.
- France: Added a port city in the north
- Spain: Added a port city in the south and merged the island cities into the mainland ones.
- Norway: Removed Tromso (merged with Bergen)
- Sweden: Removed Malmo (merged with Gothenburg)
- Russia Northwest: Removed Archangelsk, Murmansk and Kaliningrad. Added Vologda and Kirov (north of Volga and Russia: Central)
- Turkey: Removed 3 reinforcements from Izmir, added to Diyarbakir

Middle East:

Middle East has enough reinforcements, but not enough income. Buffed incomes in some cities to make up for that.

- Saudi Arabia: Buffed Riyadh's income from 98 to 198
- Iran: Buffed Tehran's income from 111 to 148
- UAB: Dubai's income got buffed from 105 to 145

Asia:

Asia has some of the best gameplays in the map, except for the Central Asia area, where it could use some reinforcement buffs.

- Russia Urals: Added Kurgan (1 reinf, 13 income)
- Russia Siberia: Buffed reinforcements in Omsk (+5), Novosibirsk (+3) and Krasnoyarsk (+2)
- Russia Far East: removed the isolated cities in the far north, merged them into Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (2 reinf, 20 income), north of Japan.
- Kazakhstan: Added Nikholsky (3 reinf); Buffed Astana and Karaganda's reinforcements; buffed income to 112 (from 89)
- Afghanistan: Added Herat (3 reinforcements, 11 income)
- China Northwest: Added Wuwei (4 reinforcements, 25 income)
- Thailand: buffed Bangkok's income to 310 (from 245)
- Singapore: buffed income to 150 (from 114)

South America:

SA is always overthrown by NA in almost any world game. And it's not a very interesting place to start either, due to long distances and low incomes. I added several cities to improve the dynamic and buffed incomes all around.

- Brazil Southeast: Buffed income from 363 to 584. Added Montes Claros (4 reinforcements, 20 income)
- Brazil Northeast: Buffed income from 168 to 302. Added Teresina (3 reinforcements, 19 income)
- Brazil Amazonas:
-- Added Santarém (3 reinforcements, 12 income)
-- Added São Gabriel da Cachoeira (6 reinforcements, 9 income)
-- Added Boa Vista (5 reinforcements, 23 income)
-- Added Santarém (3 reinforcements, 12 income)

North America:

I didn't mess much with NA, except moving some cities around and redistributing reinforcements and incomes.

- Canada British Columbia: removed Edmonton and Calgary, added Whistler and Princeton (same incomes and reinforcements).
- Pacific: added Ashland (4 reinforcements, 20 income). Removed reinforcements: Seattle (-1), Portland (-2), San Francisco (-1). Removed income: Seattle (-20)
- Mexico: added Tijuana (7 reinforcements, 48 income)

Africa:

Now Africa is going to receive a huge buff. Incomes buffed all around, cities added, all that jazz.

- South Africa: buffed income from 238 to 405
- Equatorial Guinea: buffed Malabo's income and reinforcement to 189 income, 6 reinforcements. Added Bata, port city, 3 reinforcements, 56 income.
- Nigeria: buffed income from 177 to 243.
- Sudan: buffed Khartoum's income to 180 (from 40)
- Algeria: added Tamanrasset
----
Napisano przez Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.04.2013 - 11:22
France: Added a port city in the north

i rly like this cant whait to try this map
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.04.2013 - 15:54
You can already play it, it's published
----
Napisano przez Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.04.2013 - 08:29
Like who you merged Portugal cities. Makes it more useful.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale