Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
09.09.2012 - 11:31
There is something pretty "nice" which i found out recently. My clan members told me about F.Sultan Mehmet,his plans to collect more pokemons in euroasian union. He started sending private messages to every single member of UWS. To be even more funny he sent the same "words of wisdom" to all of them(copy/paste power). I would like to warn other clans to watch out since he is "active". We won a cw against them,and after that he started doing this(but he doesn't want to cw,any more).

----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 11:35
Best english.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 11:36
Same happen to me , he tell me over 20 times to leave ME and join him and in the end i fight him and he ignore me now
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 11:44
Hheheh He also try to stole my friends from Macedonian Empire lol.after he lose cw again me he start to do that he also send me msg to join euroasian
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 11:47
That's pathetic, aptal turk GTFO
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 15:04
He's seems to be an industrious man, a thing I can very much respect!
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.09.2012 - 16:01
Sultan neeeds chippy for his bunghole obviously
----
Napisano przez NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
10.09.2012 - 01:50
Xaxaxaxa this is too sad
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
10.09.2012 - 03:40
Lol'd at this. He once tried to recruit me after a minor flame war I had with him. Something about Greek women or Turkey or whatever. Then random PR wanting me to join Eurasian Union, not to mention I'm an officer in my own clan.

PS: When I saw the title and who started the topic, I totally thought it'd say "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows." and become a recruitment topic.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
10.09.2012 - 07:20
Napisano przez Mathdino, 10.09.2012 at 03:40

PS: When I saw the title and who started the topic, I totally thought it'd say "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows." and become a recruitment topic.

Ahaha nice one
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
10.09.2012 - 08:40
He has sex with his dad and his parents are siblings, what do you expect?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale