Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
06.04.2020 - 15:26
For the Scenario Entitled "Europe in 1872"
Expected behavior
When I do Start a Scenario, I expect everyone in the lobby to be able to join and see the map.

Actual behavior
When I do load the scenario, Some players in the lobby cant join or can't see the countries.

Steps to reproduce the behavior
start a game with a couple people, a varying percentage will relay this information.

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: Latest

Any other relevant information: its a very old map and its a very large map
This error shows up when i start the game
Error: Uncaught InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The image argument is a canvas element with a width or height of 0., Script: https://atwar-game.com/java/atwar.core.min.201908040611.js, Line: 1, Column: 86558, StackTrace: InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The image argument is a canvas element with a width or height of 0.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.04.2020 - 15:31
This happens in other games for me. Installing java fixed it I assumed, though I did receive this upon joining CS earlier (50+ turns and counting):

Error: Uncaught InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The image argument is a canvas element with a width or height of 0., Script: https://atwar-game.com/java/atwar.core.min.201908040611.js, Line: 1, Column: 86558, StackTrace: InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The image argument is a canvas element with a width or height of 0.

In big, SCARY red letters.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.04.2020 - 15:49
There is a fucked up border on your map, you need to find which one in order to fix.

1) To find the glitched country, you may get an error message while editing just by clicking on it. If this doesnt work, do some tests alone, pick/capture every country to see if all of them are behaving correctly.
2) Then select the country, delete and re-create it.
3) If it still glitched, delete the new country and the borders, then re-create everything again.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
12.09.2021 - 08:43
 Dave (Admin)
Napisano przez SoggyHerman, 06.04.2020 at 15:26

This error shows up when i start the game

This should be fixed now. I've released a patch to prevent this particular error from happening.

As @Estus pointed out, it is related to glitched borders, so its still possible you might run into other problems because of that. If so, take a look at this similar bug report, which explains that open borders (i.e. gaps in the borders) are one cause of it. @Mesopotamia explains how to fix it on that bug report.

Beyond that, if you run into any more errors with it, just let me know
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
12.09.2021 - 10:28
 Dave (Admin)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale