Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy

Pierwotny post

Napisano przez Zoe, 07.02.2020 - 06:30
Haven't even been 24 hours but this is already the steepest increase of players I've seen. I hope this continues and Dave promotes the game more.
21.02.2020 - 20:15
Napisano przez Fatcheek, 21.02.2020 at 19:53

Yes, with daves powers, we can turn atwar into GODISTAN. It can all make up now!

you're right, dave is pretty much the best owner we've had, although we've only had 2 lmfao, he's doing great, since he acquired the game we've been improving, and things are only going up from here
----
I am so much more than royal.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
21.02.2020 - 21:18
Napisano przez King Acidus, 21.02.2020 at 20:15

Yes, with daves powers, we can turn atwar into GODISTAN. It can all make up now!

you're right, dave is pretty much the best owner we've had, although we've only had 2 lmfao, he's doing great, since he acquired the game we've been improving, and things are only going up from here

nah, ivan and amok were better than dave, but dave is what we got now so, we stick to dave
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
21.02.2020 - 21:22
Napisano przez Fatcheek, 21.02.2020 at 21:18

nah, ivan and amok were better than dave, but dave is what we got now so, we stick to dave

lmfao
honestly ivan and amok didn't even care about the game when i joined, although i joined in 2017 so that's pretty late, but all i saw from their era negligence and a downward spiral
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
21.02.2020 - 21:55
Napisano przez King Acidus, 21.02.2020 at 21:22

Napisano przez Fatcheek, 21.02.2020 at 21:18

lmfao
honestly ivan and amok didn't even care about the game when i joined, although i joined in 2017 so that's pretty late, but all i saw from their era negligence and a downward spiral

they did when they cared about the game, then they went inactive and sold the game to dave
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.02.2020 - 02:45

I'm almost sympathetic towards Ivan & Amok considering they created the game from scratch without a whole lot of experience in and around 2008 continually working on the platform as a whole until it's peak in 2014. At that time they were tasked with the difficult decision on what to do with the information that google was removing silverlight from their browser, the fact they decided to forcibly ship the game onto HTML5 even with the declining playerbase which would have been reason enough for most to cut the whole project is in my opinion something we should show appreciation towards since without that, we wouldn't be here playing the game now. I think this game had a lot of sentimental feeling for them even if it didn't seem like it to us .
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.02.2020 - 07:44
Napisano przez Augustus Caesar, 22.02.2020 at 02:45

I'm almost sympathetic towards Ivan & Amok considering they created the game from scratch without a whole lot of experience in and around 2008 continually working on the platform as a whole until it's peak in 2014. At that time they were tasked with the difficult decision on what to do with the information that google was removing silverlight from their browser, the fact they decided to forcibly ship the game onto HTML5 even with the declining playerbase which would have been reason enough for most to cut the whole project is in my opinion something we should show appreciation towards since without that, we wouldn't be here playing the game now. I think this game had a lot of sentimental feeling for them even if it didn't seem like it to us .

Dave is a better businessman, but Ivan and Amok were better programmers. At least staff positions were merited under Amok and Ivan (*cough* *cough*).
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.02.2020 - 10:53
Napisano przez Inshallah12, 22.02.2020 at 07:44

I'm not comparing the 2 in my opinion Dave is a more likeable guy and definitely wants AtWar to succeed more than what it currently is.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.02.2020 - 11:54
Napisano przez Augustus Caesar, 22.02.2020 at 02:45

oh man, i wasn't there to witness all that but you're very right, in the end, they made the game that brought us together as a community, the least we can do is appreciate them, cheers
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.02.2020 - 11:55
Why are u all still posting in here smh
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale