Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy

Pierwotny post

Napisano przez clovis1122, 15.10.2016 - 08:51

5/5 admin kick
19.10.2016 - 09:29
Napisano przez Checkmate., 18.10.2016 at 22:48

Bla dont worry clovis you are wrong, dont mute ppl maybe they wont leave. klevis meant not kick over and over just 1 time early when they join to see if they rejoin = loyal. zenith stop crying over everything and realize this is just a game and its not important. leave as many clans as you want and just have fun until you become bored just like you eventually will.

I got x3 kick so i must be super ultra loyal right?
also
R.I.P Checkmate We'll miss you
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 09:30
Napisano przez Zenith, 19.10.2016 at 09:07

No... clovis ignored me. Aqollo ignored me.... Ghost, you even ignored me..
Huarck still has me on ignore... 4nic only took me off because he is nice macedonian

Anyways im done with this topic. later.

The only reason I ignorelisted you was because you kept insisting with the kicking idea. As ghost said, no one truly ignored you for another reason.

But you know this, as you've been sending me prs through the week.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 09:34
Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 09:24

I disagree, it DOES HURT the person that is betrayed, specially if that person mean something to you. The context also matters. If the president of your country is disloyal to it's people, then of course it is going to hurt a lot of people if they ever find out.

I don't condemn being a thief but if I were to pick over theses two, being disloyal is definitively the worst. Zenith for example, menaced me with revealing whole EC forum threads if I didn't kicked him. See how a disloyal person can turn into a robber? See how the disloyalty of one can affect many, just like thief, or worsen than that?

Did Zenith mean anything to you...? This is not family nor close friends, just a freaking game. Take a look at your words and then consider the context.

A president can only be disloyal by quiting his job, how can that fucking hurt you? On the other hand, if he robs you, he's taking your money and that should probably hurt you! And that's really off topic.

Same as a disloyal person can become a thief, a thief can become disloyal!

You just take things to a different level.... it feels completely useless to talk to you when you haven't experienced these things on your own and learned the lesson the hard way. You've got a long way in your life to achieve real life knowledge.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 09:38
Napisano przez RaulPB, 19.10.2016 at 09:34

You just take things to a different level.... it feels completely useless to talk to you when you haven't experienced these things on your own and learned the lesson the hard way. You've got a long way in your life to achieve real life knowledge.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 09:52
1. A disloyal person can become a robber due to that.
2. A loyal person will never rob [the person or people to whom he's loyal to].

1. You can easily be disloyal, and also a robber.
2. You cant, however, steal the same person and then tell him that you are loyal to him. You obviously won't steal him, and if you were to steal him, that means you weren't loyal to him in the first place.

1. Disloyalty and robbery can go along.
2. Loyalty and robbery can not.

- As long as you feel that being older gives you an advantage of any sort, I doubt we can get to understand each others. But as I said at the start, this is very subjective. I look for quality on a person that you do not.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 09:55
KingJim
Konto skasowane
Bro..this thread was fun as fuck to read..now that you guys argued about disloyal and robbery , it kills the fun.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 11:30
Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 09:52

1. A disloyal person can become a robber due to that.
2. A loyal person will never rob [the person or people to whom he's loyal to].

That's called being self-centered since you don't care about that thief robbing other people but yourself. That's your sense of justice there.

1. You can easily be disloyal, and also a robber.
2. You cant, however, steal the same person and then tell him that you are loyal to him. You obviously won't steal him, and if you were to steal him, that means you weren't loyal to him in the first place.

A person can change. A loyal person can decide to become unloyal, same as a thief can decide to stop robbing. What you say makes no sense in this.

1. Disloyalty and robbery can go along.
2. Loyalty and robbery can not.

That's your assumption, not a fact. A thief can be loyal to his leader due to many reasons, incuding fear, but he's still a thief and thus he robs. Who cares if he doesn't only rob you in particular? He might eventually overcome this so called loyalty.

- As long as you feel that being older gives you an advantage of any sort, I doubt we can get to understand each others. But as I said at the start, this is very subjective. I look for quality on a person that you do not.

Wrong. I feel that having more experience and a more open-minded view of things gives me an advantage you barely ever notice. You only look for a quality that benefits YOURSELF. I look for a quality that benefits everyone. And being loyal doesn't benefit anyone at all meanwhile being a thief would bother us all.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 11:31
Napisano przez Guest, 19.10.2016 at 09:55

Bro..this thread was fun as fuck to read..now that you guys argued about disloyal and robbery , it kills the fun.

Here, have a potato!!

----
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 12:08
Napisano przez AlBoZzZ, 15.10.2016 at 09:51

Napisano przez Zenith, 15.10.2016 at 09:14

This is between EC and me, stay outta this everyone else.

Kinda hard to do that especially when its off topic D

*Grabs popcorn *

No! Popcorns not halal slaughtered. Grab the kebabs!
----

Napisano przez Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 12:10
Napisano przez Tundy, 15.10.2016 at 19:25

Napisano przez Phoenix, 15.10.2016 at 09:12

Kid is a waste of space.

you deserve an upvote for that

Still 0 upvotes
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 12:10
Napisano przez Tundy, 15.10.2016 at 19:25

Napisano przez Phoenix, 15.10.2016 at 09:12

Kid is a waste of space.

you deserve an upvote for that

Still 0 upvotes
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 14:09
Napisano przez RaulPB, 19.10.2016 at 11:31

Napisano przez Guest, 19.10.2016 at 09:55

Here, have a potato!!

thanks!
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 14:12
Napisano przez RaulPB, 19.10.2016 at 11:31

Here, have a potato!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE <3 <3 <3
----
Someone Better Than You
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 14:46
Napisano przez Metyu, 19.10.2016 at 09:29

Napisano przez Checkmate., 18.10.2016 at 22:48

Bla dont worry clovis you are wrong, dont mute ppl maybe they wont leave. klevis meant not kick over and over just 1 time early when they join to see if they rejoin = loyal. zenith stop crying over everything and realize this is just a game and its not important. leave as many clans as you want and just have fun until you become bored just like you eventually will.

I got x3 kick so i must be super ultra loyal right?
also
R.I.P Checkmate We'll miss you

ok maybe i was wrong about this situation
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 14:57
Napisano przez RaulPB, 19.10.2016 at 11:30

A person can change.

Strong words there. Before you continue let me remind you that:

- I was along the bunch of people that though that hdrakon changed. He oh so well lied me and many others to believe so. But the truth is, that he never changed, and when he was given the oportunity to show that he changed, he rejected it. We all saw what happened after that.

- Then you got Laochra. I kept being told by a couple of players that modship had changed him. But the truth is that he was only faking himself up. Up to the point that he couldn't hold and revealed what his true colors looks alike. Wonder why he can see this thread and commented, despite publicity announce that he ignorelisted me forever? Because he made his whole life revolve around me and can't stand to not see and read what I post.

-Then you have Pavle, damm, I feel ashamed when I remember that I was one of the few guys that believed him. He even made a whole thread about that. Many people told me that he would never changed. I should have trusted them, as we saw what happened after that.

- And now you have Zenith which promised to be loyal and even to instruct a mod to ban him if he ever leaves the clan on his own. At the end he just fooled us all.

So can people change? Yes, probably. But that's not what we're talking about there. That is, definitively, not Zenith's case. If you want to believe him after he had so many opportunities with other clans to prove himself the go ahead, but I won't be that fool. Not again.

In regard of the loyal/thief argument I noticed that you go to the extreme more and more with each post. I guess next we will see you arguing how the loyal guy is already a thrief, because he stole oxygen from the earth to breath?

I'd rather not comment about the other topic.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 15:11
Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 14:57

-

you are still a buffoon.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 15:50

Strong words there. Before you continue let me remind you that:

WTF! You're actually taking people from a fucking online game as examples??? Are you for real? How can someone from the internet you've never met be an example of people's change? But if you're actually being "serious" about it, then take me as an example: I never talked about serious stuff or dramas before, I was always super positive and laughing. Now, I no longer act the same. Why? Cuase I don't feel like that any more. People do change, for better or for worse, but ffs don't use examples from the internet.... someone who is loyal can become unloyal in a matter of seconds and you'll see that in real life. I won't even comment on your examples, it's not worth... believe what you want about them. Do you really think I care how Lao, hdrakon or pavle behave? Ha! At least Lao appreciated my potato post, that's a point for him and one less for you

That is, definitively, not Zenith's case. If you want to believe him after he had so many opportunities with other clans to prove himself the go ahead, but I won't be that fool. Not again.

I've never commented on Zenith's case.... I never said to believe him or not.... why are you saying this? Repeating everything all over won't make you seem smart. I just want this utter useless shit to stop. It's a fucking game and there are many worse things in LIFE than a guy leaving clans (and you should know that quite well by where you live).

In regard of the loyal/thief argument I noticed that you go to the extreme

Erm... yeah sure, I'm simply stating the same over and over again and you think I'm going to the extreme? I'm just repeating myself and you're not understanding a thing! Agh Clovis.... why are you so narrow minded? Some day you'll eventually become mature, hopefully. No wonder I've changed my behaviour towards this community XD
----
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 16:16
Clovis keep me out of your examples please. I removed you from ignore to force you to add my pve record to the thread but unsurprisingly i then discovered you had put me on ignore in return. You even went 1 further and banlisted me. A very childish response may i add but not altogether surprising given your standards.

Zenith you had a lucky escape, move on. If you attach yourself to someone like clovis you're as bad as him.

Raul you're wasting your time, take it from me. Tunder hit the nail on the head.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 17:58
Napisano przez RaulPB, 19.10.2016 at 15:50

No wonder I've changed my behaviour towards this community XD

Wish I had met the raul that only joked around but I guess I arrived too late.

I understand that I am yet to live. You got more experience in the life and you could'be seeing things that I don't. But it's no less true that I've also got life and formed my own perception about the life. I consider the possibility that you are right, but I also formed my own opinion and that's nothing bad to have. After all, if I had the same opinion as you in everything I would'be some sort of Raul v2.0.

The reason about why I insist so much with loyalty is, as you can guess, based in real life experience. When you live in a poor country, raul, lots of things happens. Husbands abandons their wifes pregnant, friends backstab you for money. Crimen, drugs, bands (some sort of Mafia, we call them 'bandas' or 'sides' like rock bands) in a hopeless society can be found everywhere. But I'd rather not speak about that. Not here.

I don't expect you to understand all the things Ive passed in the life, Raul. It is also not true that if two person pass through the same experience they will learn the same thing.

The reason I named theses particular players was because you would identify them better.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 18:01
Napisano przez Tundy, 19.10.2016 at 15:11

-

you are still a buffoon.

Then you got Tunder, who supposedly argued about PotY being easy to win and promised to win the award this year. Tunder 2016 he said. Couldn't even last 2 days being nice.

Bottom line of this thread is that some people never change. We were fooled, which I'd what makes me angry. Feel free to believe in who you want.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
19.10.2016 - 18:24
Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 18:01

Then you got Tunder, who supposedly argued about PotY being easy to win and promised to win the award this year. Tunder 2016 he said. Couldn't even last 2 days being nice.

I haven't been active since early 2015 and thus i am not associated to the imaginary version of "me" that only "exists" in your head.

Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 18:01

Bottom line of this thread is that some people never change. We were fooled, which I'd what makes me angry. Feel free to believe in who you want.

;^) you still are the same dirty snake hiding behind a facade of friendliness, rotten to the core you truly are.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
20.10.2016 - 06:01
Napisano przez clovis1122, 19.10.2016 at 17:58

Wish I had met the raul that only joked around but I guess I arrived too late.

#winteriscoming #lovewinterfell #nostalgia #aloneinaw #discoverawforums this summarizes everything. It's hard to keep joking all the time when you come across certain... things. I like to joke but I am not a buffoon.

I consider the possibility that you are right

If you actually considered it, you would probably be able to argue why my comment could be right.

The reason about why I insist so much with loyalty is, as you can guess, based in real life experience. When you live in a poor country, raul, lots of things happens. Husbands abandons their wifes pregnant, friends backstab you for money. Crimen, drugs, bands (some sort of Mafia, we call them 'bandas' or 'sides' like rock bands) in a hopeless society can be found everywhere. But I'd rather not speak about that. Not here.

I know I might not have such low standards of living as you have, but those exact situations that you've pointed out happen here as well. A husband leaving his pregnant wife is a good thing since this guy wasn't worth to a husband, better be alone than in bad company. Besides, that woman should have been a bit more smart when choosing a man and when deciding to have kids. Friends backstabing for any reason imaginable, even the most stupid ones, happens to everyone. But better know the truth than keep having that backstabber as you friend. Crime, drugs, bands... are you describing my home town? :lol: Luckily these "organized bands" have lost a lot of importance in these last decades, but drugs and crimes are always there, specially drugs... I mean, where the fuck can I find a place without crime and drugs?

I don't expect you to understand all the things Ive passed in the life, Raul. It is also not true that if two person pass through the same experience they will learn the same thing.

That's actually true but it's impossible that we both could experience the same situations, even if we were closer.

The reason I named theses particular players was because you would identify them better.

Haha nice try, but no, it didn't work, they're online people we've never met and we can't or shouldn't judge them.
----
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
20.10.2016 - 06:04
Napisano przez Permamuted, 19.10.2016 at 16:16

Raul you're wasting your time, take it from me. Tunder hit the nail on the head.

He.... I guess I got some sort of parental instinct hidden inside me

sun, I know you're up there stalking us, pls come down to our mortal reality and mute me

If not, any mod who feels a need to hit someone with his banhammer can take the chance XD
----
We're all people.

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
20.10.2016 - 19:34
 brianwl (Admin)
Locked by player request. Rule violations: 2.1, 2.2 and 3.3. Feel free to continue this privately. Or not. ♥
----

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale