Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
15.01.2012 - 16:06
I've hearing that from players that LB is a bad strat. I don't think it is. Here are some tips I learned while I had the strat on my LilD profile.

It doesn't work well in large stacks. (35 units and above) Its prime area of working is from about 1 to 30. Its cost may not be all that good but its ranges are close to the kind you might need. If say you were being invaded by a stack of 100+ all you need to do is build stacks somewhere around 20-30 and put them in its path. That most of the time forces the enemy to attack and destroy them if he/she can't find a way around them. Never attack or defend with troops above the 30 limit because that will decrese its effectiveness. (Learned the hard way when Lord Dark Knight invaded me with 120 units and I put up 136 to stop them) Bulk happens to be bad with this strat so stay small. (Not counting expansion) Also because of LB's cost you must take richer countries to survive, so no starting with small poor countries like Ukraine, Belarus, Vietnam, Indonesia, most countries in South America, and All countries in Africa.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
16.01.2012 - 04:04
LB is like playing with none but all units costing more for 10% chance at best (for units with low ARB) for extra attack and a rather useless +2 viewrange.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
16.01.2012 - 07:48
Maybe thats why I became so good at it. (When GW was nerfed I only used "none" in all my games untill I learned how to use the others.)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale