Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
29.01.2011 - 07:23
Hi there,

is it possible to add some kind of waypoint system ?
at the moment when moving your units accross a whole continent each turn you have to move it bit by bit. Also a circle trough idle units button as in civilization would be nice.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
29.01.2011 - 09:01
I agree on both these points. I was playing with my friends last night using only eurasia and we were talking about how it takes forever to move flights of bombers or several hundred tanks each turn. An advanced move system would be greatly appreciated. I would find nice for naval things, since I tend to send them on long routes to avoid detection.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
29.01.2011 - 09:22
Great idea! Definetly need that!
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
29.01.2011 - 10:52
 Ivan (Admin)
We're working on it, hang on.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
10.05.2013 - 10:20
Love the idea. Any update on this in development?
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.08.2013 - 17:23
It would be great if this was some sort of buildable road system, with checkpoints along the way acting as waypoints. It would have some sort of speed bonus but have the downside of being extremely vulnerable to bombers. Either that, or the enemy could use them too. I'm fairly new to this game, so I don't know if this would break the game, but that's just an idea.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
09.08.2013 - 17:39
Can't you see they're working on it? It's hard ok. I can wait another 2 years for this.

Napisano przez Ivan, 29.01.2011 at 10:52

We're working on it, hang on.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.08.2013 - 15:14
YESSS
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
18.03.2022 - 16:07
Guys any update on the feature? It would be lovely to have it! Without it the game is both less enjoyable and you lose sight of your tactics.. it kinda make me want to drop it sometimes..
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale