Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
11.09.2011 - 01:20
Alright guys, i've become sick of being killed by nothing but PD, IF and GW. I mean, it's overkill when I have to spend more money make the same amount of units with worse defense. So, with that in mind, how about a tick box for making a game that does not allow any strategy other than "none"? Would make games more balanced if that's what you want. Or you could apply this idea so that you can make a game "GW only" or "SM only". What do you guys think? Btw, i'm not ranting or anything, it's just kinda annoying :/

Edit: Pinheiro pointed out upgrades contribute to the whole balancing issue- instead of a tick box for this, how about another whole tab of options saying what you want to be required/not able to be used etc. Or just make a tick box for no upgrades as well...lol
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 07:42
Eh, could be an interesting option. Bump for interest.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 10:02
Ironail
Konto skasowane
I suggested something similar a long time ago. Would be great if we get this.
/push
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 13:56
I like this idea, sounds interesting might give the game the edge it needs to fix balance issues.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 14:34
Too cowardly, also it's strategies.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 14:38
Ironail
Konto skasowane
Where is it cowardly to have the same conditions for everyone. It's even less cowardly because you face someone without any advantage but your real skill.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 14:53
THe strategies are for diversity and you are supposed to use diversity to prove skill.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 14:55
Ironail
Konto skasowane
Yes but since the strategies aren't balanced, a game where the enemies all have the same strategy is fairer and proofs skill more than in the other case.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 15:01
Napisano przez Guest, 11.09.2011 at 14:55

Yes but since the strategies aren't balanced, a game where the enemies all have the same strategy is fairer and proofs skill more than in the other case.

I disagree. If everyone is using the same strategy then upgrades would make it a lot more unbalanced. Anyway, I agree that we should have a similar option.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
11.09.2011 - 15:03
Ironail
Konto skasowane
Napisano przez Pinheiro, 11.09.2011 at 15:01

Napisano przez Guest, 11.09.2011 at 14:55

I disagree. If everyone is using the same strategy then upgrades would make it a lot more unbalanced. Anyway, I agree that we should have a similar option.

Hm of course, I even forgot about the upgrades. Well, upgrades are part of the game, so are strategies and the country-ion. But we should have an option where every player has exactly the same starting-conditions except for the country-part.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale