Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
04.09.2011 - 13:47
Grand 2v2 Afterwind Tournament Fall/Autumn

General information:
Unlike the other tournaments, this will be a teamgame tournament (2v2).

Registering: Registration closed.
Starting date: 24 September 2011
Finals starting: Group B and D already ended up. Waiting for group A and C to end to start the knock-out.
Current status: Playing knockout finals Signup as reserve is not possible anymore

Tournament type (Group phase and Knockout):
Starting with a group phase (Round-robin). 4 Groups with 4 teams in it. The 2 best teams of every group/poule will go through to the quater finals what will be a knockout system (like in world championship soccer). The winner of group A playes against the number 2 of group B. The winner of group B plays against the second of group A and so on. When teams have the same amount of wins when the groupstage has ended, the winner is decided by the winner of the match the 2 teams played (for example: If team A and team B have 2wins at the end of the groupstage; the winner of the group will be the team that has won the match of team A vs team B). If 3 or 4 teams have the same amount of wins, the winner is decided by total SP.

Scheduling matches
Last group matches are played now on Casual. The other matches will be played in 'Quick' mode. More information about this soon.

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

The results of the group stage:
Group A Groupwinner: Bam Lee, Second: YDWHYLBSWKYP
Group B Groupwinner: : ) BYZANTIA : ), Second: Semper Fudge
Group C Groupwinner: Mostly Harmless, Second: Vlam
Group D Groupwinner: Dalmatians, Second: Aguardente

The finals results are here:

Teamlist of the remaining finalist:
Bam Lee Sificvoid & Learster
YDWHYLBSWKYP KonstantinPats & TopHats
: ) BYZANTIA : ) Fruit & Aristosseur
Semper Fudge Mufasa & halaband
Mostly Harmless Kaptain_Kraut & Acquiesce
Vlam Hugosch & Indigo
Dalmatians LuciusII & Caulerpa
Aguardente SonyHaxor & Pinheiro
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 14:07
I'm expecting a fun and challanging competition,hope it will be fair,fun and friendly
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 14:18
I need a partner
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 14:20
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 16:16
The rules of this tournament are terrible and only bad players would ever use these rules, therefore I am boycotting it and I urge everyone else to do so too.

EDIT: nevermind I decided I win tourney ok : )
----
Napisano przez Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisano przez tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 16:20
I endorse the Boston Fruit Party due to the terrible injustice of this line;

"First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match. "
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 17:00
Ironail
Konto skasowane
Napisano przez Hugosch, 04.09.2011 at 13:47

Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.

This is a good and necessary rule.
In addition, I agree with almost all other settings, but not with the starting funds.
Meanwhile, I support Ironails opinion that Europe+ and 10k make a game much fairer, compared to the settings of the last tournament. So since this one is already Europe+ you should change it to 10k.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 17:02
I didn't expect a other reaction of you (fruit), it's not about the rules; but about who created the tournament that looks like a problem for you. You can also put a suggestion here, so maybe we can change something, in stead of trolling again. The rules are not much different then previous tournaments so i don't understand the problem (if any). Only the map changed, it's 3mins, and first TB is not allowed. Also in previous tournament is was not 'gentle' to do first turn blocking, so it wasn't really used. If you don't want to participate in this tournament, fine with me. Let the other players decide for themselves.

Please, don't use this forum for any personal issue's with me; if you have a problem, PM me in game. If there are more players having problems with the rules; let me know, everything can be changed.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 17:03
Napisano przez Guest, 04.09.2011 at 17:00

This is a good and necessary rule.
In addition, I agree with almost all other settings, but not with the starting funds.
Meanwhile, I support Ironails opinion that Europe+ and 10k make a game much fairer, compared to the settings of the last tournament. So since this one is already Europe+ you should change it to 10k.

I also got some PM's from other players in game that wanted 10k. Therefore I changed it to 10k now; if there is anyone that wants 5k again, let me know.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 17:14
Napisano przez Fruit, 04.09.2011 at 16:16

The rules of this tournament are terrible and only bad players would ever use these rules, therefore I am boycotting it and I urge everyone else to do so too.

If you don't like the rules then just don't play in the tournament. Don't make non constructive posts in this thread please.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 20:15
Count me and my friend in!

TopHats and The Father

Team name: PWNHAMMER (and it has to be in CAPS for intimidation purposes )
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 22:06
Samnang
Konto skasowane
Anyone want to be on my team? I just want to play for the fun really.

Team: THAI FIGHTERS
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 22:54
So what are the prizes for the winners? im curious
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
04.09.2011 - 23:09
I might be able to get a buddy, we both suck but we can be a reserve team if nobody shows up.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 00:53
Napisano przez tophat, 04.09.2011 at 22:54

So what are the prizes for the winners? im curious

Most likely the usual 1000+ sp and a nifty little trophy. Although since it's a autumn tourney, the trophy should have a sort of maple leaf in the background.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 01:44
Ironail
Konto skasowane
I think it's funny how TopHats wanted this tournament so bad, so Hug creates one and since he isn't a developer, this tournament is still player-made.
But the first thing TopHat asks is for the prizes. Sad.
Dude, this is a player-made tournament with not even enough registered teams now. You play it for the fun of competition. Probably Ivan didn't even notice it now, so how should there be any prizes? Not that hard to figure that out.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 04:21
Ironail signing up with anyone who wants to be with me. I'm fairly decent and I have a bit of experience in europe+ 10K. It is fully up to my own discretion who I pick to be with me.

I know how to play almost every strat to an acceptable level, although I'm particularly good with Blitzkrieg, Guerilla Warfare, Iron Fist and Great Combinator. My only requirement is that our team name be "IRONAIL AND < partner name here > GO CAMPING"

@ Hugosch: Thanks for organising this. I was going to suggest allowing rushing, but this would no doubt lead to some confusion and a lot of angry people claiming that they were turnblocked when their opponent tried to rush.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 04:43
Thx for your reply Iron! Allowing rushing, but not blocking in the first turn will lead to confusion. People don't know when the can or can't attack, that is why i didn't allow first turn attacks at all. As most players are ok with this, i think the rule will stand. As requested by many; i changed the 5k rule to 10k.
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 11:07
I need a partner ,

Team KittehKEELYOU
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 12:51
Great Idea!

I think Cow had a great idea about having permanent teams playing ladder matches which I supported.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 12:56
 AR11
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 13:16
You're in AR11
----
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 13:17
Thanks for signing us up!
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 13:17
Sounds like fun..!!.. (Major my strat is going to be KA.. Going for that strat to??)
----
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 14:54
XEvah!!!!

Oh so you planning on killing me! Good Luck!

Kicking ass!!!
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 15:27
 Acquiesce (Moderator)
I need a partner...
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.09.2011 - 18:19
Napisano przez Guest, 04.09.2011 at 22:06

Anyone want to be on my team? I just want to play for the fun really.

Team: THAI FIGHTERS

yes samnang we can be of 1 team, but the team name must be ALBANIAN MOTHERS (in lowercase pls)
edit or ironail but ironail is noob cuz
edit not ironail nope hahhuexaxxax

and samnang quit LOL xaxaxaaax jokes
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.09.2011 - 04:41
Me and Fruit, to be known as Turnblocked girls can't say no.

We may split into two teams depending on whether Cow or Aristo sort their lives out but this is what we're running with at the moment.
----
Napisano przez Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.09.2011 - 04:55
I'll be your partner SRB
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
06.09.2011 - 08:55
Me and Roncho
----
I am best NOOBS
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale