Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
05.01.2015 - 19:55
Today something weird happened at the beginning of the game. when choosing the countries some people got to choose 2, and me and some other 2 only 1 country? i will upload a picture where you can see me (red) and purple only having 1 country. and the others 2. so i thought i would post it here and see if its a problem that can be solved or something else. thanks

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.01.2015 - 20:21
The settings would of been made to be 2picks, with alternating picks meaning you choose 1 then you wait for all the others choose their 1st then you and everyone else chooses a 2nd, you most likely selected ready after your 1st pick thus not letting you select a 2nd country
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.01.2015 - 20:49
Napisano przez Exo-K, 05.01.2015 at 20:21

The settings would of been made to be 2picks, with alternating picks meaning you choose 1 then you wait for all the others choose their 1st then you and everyone else chooses a 2nd, you most likely selected ready after your 1st pick thus not letting you select a 2nd country

ohh i see. that could be it yes. it should let you click ready then or warn you that you can a second one. but maybe its just me. thanks for letting me know anyways
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
05.01.2015 - 21:09
Always helps to check settings just to make sure before you select ready
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale