Get Premium, aby ukryć wszystkie reklamy
22.07.2011 - 13:17
Sorry for the google translate shit latin but I wanted the thread to be seen
Anyways, heres a couple of ideas of come up with in the past few months.

Clan customization
We can already do alot with clans- add pics, info etc., but I was thinking of spicing it up a bit and in a fashoin similar to nation pages on wikipedia, have a optional flag and emblem/seal/coat of arms. PLus you could have an anthem, motto, etc. all that stuff.

Clan Alliances
If any of you play cyber nations, you know what im going at. Pretty much it would be similar to clans, but cost 25000 to make one, and you must hold a vote in your clan to join said alliance. Each alliance would have 1 person from each clan thats used as a represenitive/senator to vote on debates etc. Each alliance also must have one leader, chancellor, kaiser, emperor whatever floats your boat. I also thought that possibly if every clan agrees on it, they could all merge under the alliance there in.

Nation selling
It would pretty much be a menu in-game that you could put one of your nations up for sale. Say you have russia: ural but you need money, you can sell it for a pre-set price (probably what you could it first turn for). You can have up to countrys for sale at once, and only people you are allied with or at peace with may buy them.

Forced begginers lobby
All ranks 0-3 are forced to stay in the begginers lobby until rank 4, then they may enter the main lobby. This would be great at keeping out assholes who join low ranked games, in which the creator forgot to set a rank limit, for farming. It would also let the expierienced players actually have a challenge and we all know the rest.

GIF file profile images
We all would die for something spinning next to our name, wouldn't we? It would be very nice to allow such file types for profile pics, maybe you could charge a few sp to upload one?

Profile pic saving
Pretty much every profile pic is saved into folder connected to your profile only, you can access it in settings or something of that nature.

---

I'll add more as I think of them, but comment and leave feedback.
-♥ War ♥-
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.07.2011 - 18:03
 YOBA
The first idea isn't so bad. A wiki-like page with various pre-set parameters that could produce a complete-looking page for a coalition would be nice. There would then be no need for pesky stickied post in all the different coalition forums explaining each coalition's rules, ideology.

Clan alliances are frankly a terrible idea. Unless ZIZOU THE ALL-KNOWING, THE MERCIFUL, makes his own coalition, coalitions will never be very closely knit despite all the efforts by coalition leaders. This even goes for /int/ and Bernds (KC's "members") are a very close community.

Selling: awesome idea, love it. It seems to be a bit open for abuse though but I still think it's an excellent idea if some restrictions are put in place, like saying you can only sell one country/province per 3 weeks or something.

A forced beginner's lobby is not an original idea at all--I was definitely the first to mention it! But Ivan thought at the time (like, 3 months ago?) that it was too soon and there were too few players.

Avatars in GIF format should absolutely not be accepted. They're annoying and generally an eyesore when you're trying to read a lengthy wall of text.

Profile pic saving--what?! What you said makes absolutely NO sense.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.07.2011 - 18:08
Napisano przez YOBA, 22.07.2011 at 18:03

The first idea isn't so bad. A wiki-like page with various pre-set parameters that could produce a complete-looking page for a coalition would be nice. There would then be no need for pesky stickied post in all the different coalition forums explaining each coalition's rules, ideology.

Clan alliances are frankly a terrible idea. Unless ZIZOU THE ALL-KNOWING, THE MERCIFUL, makes his own coalition, coalitions will never be very closely knit despite all the efforts by coalition leaders. This even goes for /int/ and Bernds [size=1](KC's "members")[/size=1] are a very close community.

Selling: awesome idea, love it. It seems to be a bit open for abuse though but I still think it's an excellent idea if some restrictions are put in place, like saying you can only sell one country/province per 3 weeks or something.

A forced beginner's lobby is not an original idea at all--I was definitely the first to mention it! But Ivan thought at the time (like, 3 months ago?) that it was too soon and there were too few players.

Avatars in GIF format should absolutely not be accepted. They're annoying and generally an eyesore when you're trying to read a lengthy wall of text.

Profile pic saving--what?! What you said makes absolutely NO sense.

Yoour right on the closely knit part, the only clan that I can think is, is kanker. I tryed bringing mine together, but the problem lies in the fact that half the clan resents me because they think im a "Half normal Half troll hybrid", but sice we have to vote to do anything I cant just kick them...losers. Anyways I mentioned the forced lobby because it seems to be very ignored. Gif avatars are fun though! whats better- practicallity or fun . I thought of the idea to save every profile pic youve used, like for example, on jewbook there saved to a "album", something similar to that.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
22.07.2011 - 18:56
'nother idea

Regions
We all know scenarios are like halo 3 forge- you can make all that you want but your very, very limited. With this feature, it would make scenarios much more accurate and possibly more enjoyable. Regions would be seperations of each country, ones that are well known (for example, the area that was once Prussia is Poland). Ive heard Ivan say before something like this is impossible which leads to this- the core map. Practically the basic plain map. If regions were added they would have no say in what happens on the map, but the lines would still be there. Imagine them skinnier, and the real modern border lines thicker, to tell the difference. Say germany is split into Hanover, Baden, Bavaria, Saxony etc. In a normal game, you can see where the lines are, but you still Germany, not Hanover.
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
23.07.2011 - 07:22
Please stop this. You're so annoying it makes me froth at the mouth.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
23.07.2011 - 07:35
What fellow god-player ironail said, zizou's word has been spoken!
----
Napisano przez Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Napisano przez tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Wczytywanie...
Wczytywanie...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Prywatność | Warunki korzystania z serwisu | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Dołącz do nas na

Podaj dale